- Medical Caravans:
- Two Annual Caravans are held twice mainly by students under the names of “Life” and “Beginning”.
- Participants: doctors, dentists, pharmacists and medical student
- Location: a poor suburb in Egypt with no medical facilities
- Target group: farmers, manual worker, unemployed men, housewives, illiterate, children.
- Duration: 1 week.
- Aim: screening for diseases, giving treatment for those in need, holding up medical awareness lectures to improve their health habits and life.
- The ideal student contest
is held every year where students who apply for the competition are evaluated in many aspects like academic achievements, attitude, self-esteem and general knowledge. The winner of this contest competes with winners from other faculties to get the title of the ideal student among the university
- New comers’ reception and orientation week preparations.
Last modified: Tuesday, 23 October 2018, 12:28 PM